Real Estate Accounting
Even as the U.S. economy begins to bounce back, the real estate market continues to be volatile. That means it's important to minimize your risk as much as possible by partnering with Round Rock CPA firm with expertise in real estate accounting. Commercial and residential developers, investors, property managers, and real estate agencies have found that Richard A. Crow & Associates is the best choice for real estate accounting, bookkeeping and tax services.
We're quickly becoming the go-to firm for real estate accounting because we understand the nuances of your business and the economic challenges you face. We have a proven track record of helping our clients minimize their tax liability, improve internal operations, manage cash flow effectively and more.
Accounting and Tax Services for the Real Estate Industry
- Tax planning strategies
- Preparing tax returns
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Rental property accounting
- Financial statements
- Cost segregation analysis
- Cash flow management
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- Annual, monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Month-end closing
- Budgets and financial projections
- Cash flow projections
- General business consulting
- QuickBooks software installation and system setup
Real estate businesses can't afford to guess their way through unsettling economic times. Call Richard A. Crow & Associates at512-255-7110 for a free initial consultation and put our expertise to work for you.